Friday, March 08, 2013




Friday, March 8th

Dear Antioch Church Family,

Have you ever been betrayed?

Was it difficult for you to understand why or how it happened? Is it still very painful to think about? 

Jesus knows what betrayal feels like. Judas, one of His closest friends and associates, brutally betrayed Him at one of the most vulnerable and crucial moments of His life. Jesus went through it for you and me. He wants to heal our pain and help us make sense of what we have experienced.

This weekend, during my first sermon in my new, "Vintage Jesus," series, I am going to be talking about what happened to our Lord at the Last Supper, just before He went to the cross. Together, we are going to learn lessons from His life with the power to transform ours.

I look forward to seeing you on Sunday!

Pastor Mark

P.S. DON'T FORGET TO SET YOUR CLOCK FORWARD ONE HOUR ON SATURDAY NIGHT AS WE "SPRING FORWARD" INTO DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME...!

No comments: